Participants are invited to submit abstracts for Oral or Poster contributions. The submission of abstracts will only be possible on-line by filling abstract online form after finishing the registration. The deadline for submission of abstracts for papers to be considered for Oral or Poster presentation is June 7th, 2018. Abstract must be written in English and should be between 200-300 words. The authors must follow the style and format of writing in accordance with the provided template.
Download the abstract template here
Abstracts of all papers accepted by the Scientific Committee will be available on this website and included in the book of abstracts once registration fees have been received.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Full paper should be sent by email no later than August 14th, 2018. The accepted, presented and selected full paper at JCC-13 will be published in:
1. Regular Issue of Journal of Renewable Material. Only papers that meet the journal scope can be submitted to this journal. The author is asked to submit directly to Journal of Renewable Material website.
2. Special issue of Open Chemistry Journal. The author is asked to do a direct submission to the Open Chemistry via the Special Issue page. All papers will go through the Open Chemistry’s high standards, quick, fair and comprehensive peer-review procedure. Instructions for authors are available here. License to Publish and Open access policy is here.
3. Paper rejected for publication in those Journals will be published in:
a. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Scopus indexed),
b. Conference proceeding with ISBN
c. or in the Journal of Scientific and Applied Chemistry (JKSA).
For the IOP Conference series, conference proceeding and JKSA, the submitted paper should not be longer than 6 pages, including tables and figures, using one column, single spacing, font-type Times New Roman and font-size 12. The paper template can be downloaded. For participants who require a hard copy of the Proceeding can be ordered during the conference to the Committee with additional costs.
Download the paper guideline here
Download the paper template here
If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us
All accepted papers will be published in one of the publications as follows:
1. Some selected papers which match the journal's Scope will be published in Journal of Renewable Materials (ISSN: 2164-6341). This journal quarter is Q2 and has impact factor of 1.263. This journal is indexed by Scopus and Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science (WoS).
2. Some selected papers will be published in a Special issue in Open Chemistry Journal (ISSN: 2391-5420). This journal quarter is Q3 and has impact factor of 1.027. This journal is indexed by Scopus and Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science (WoS).
4. Papers which are not selected to enter in the journals above will be published on a Conference Proceeding with the indexing number (ISBN) or in the Journal of Scientific and Applied Chemistry (JKSA)