The 18th Joint Conference on Chemistry
The Joint Conference on Chemistry is an annual conference organized by the consortium of Chemistry Department of seven universities in Central Java: Diponegoro University (UNDIP), Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES), Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Jenderal Soedirman University (UNSOED), Satya Wacana Christian University (UKSW), Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang (UNIMUS), and Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN).
This joint conference has been held since 2006 which initially started with a local seminar to accommodate the dissemination of research results from chemistry lecturers and researchers from the five universities. Starting 2014, we enhanced the the scope of conference to be an International Conference by inviting overseas participant from all over the world.
The series of International Joint Conferences on Chemistry held are:
- The 9th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Diponegoro University (Undip), Semarang in 2014
- The 10th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Surakarta in 2015
- The 11th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Jenderal Soedirman University (Unsoed), Purwokerto at 2016
- The 12th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Universitas Negeri Semarang (Unnes), Semarang at 2017
- The 13th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Diponegoro University (Undip), Semarang at 2018
- The 14th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Surakarta at 2019
- The 15th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Satya Wacana Christian University (UKSW), Salatiga at 2020
- The 16th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Jenderal Soedirman University (Unsoed), Purwokerto at 2021
- The 17th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Universitas Negeri Semarang (Unnes), Semarang at 2022
The objectives of this Joint conference are:
- To provide a forum for researchers, educators, students and industries to exchange ideas, to communicate and discuss research findings and new advances in chemical sciences.
- To give an opportunity to both academia and practitioners to communicate and discuss on Chemical problems faced in research and the industry sector.
- To enhance the capacities of innovation from researchers and industries who apply science and technology on their work
- To contribute a formulation of global strategies in advancing chemical science role as well as developing policy initiatives in community
- To stimulate future collaborations among researches, educators, industries, and governments who use chemical science and technology.
The conference will be a chemistry related disciplinary event considering all the major areas of chemistry, including inorganic, physical, organic, analytical and biochemistry. This conference also presents topics on chemical education, policies, and many other interesting topics. Interfaces with other sciences and other research areas will be actively encouraged.
April 01, 2023
Open Abstract Submission and Registration
July 12, 2023
Abstract Submission and Registration Ends
August 01, 2023
Abstract Acceptance Announcement
August 15, 2023
August 31, 2023
Full Paper Submission Ends
September 07, 2023
JCC-18 Takes Place
Date and Venue
September 07, 2023
Location: Santika Premiere Semarang, Jl. Pandanaran No.116-120, Pekunden, Kec. Semarang Tengah, Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50241
Topic of interest to be covered in the conference includes, but not limited to:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
- Educational Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
Call For Paper
The conference invites researchers to attend and present their works in oral or poster session by submitting a short abstract for consideration. The abstracts will be peer-reviewed and the acceptance for presentation will be announced. In addition, prospective authors are later invited to send their full paper to be included in the conference proceeding that will be published by an international publisher.
All accepted papers will be published in one of the publications as follows:
1. Materials Today: Proceedings
2. Jurnal Kimia Sains dan Aplikasi
4. Jurnal Kimia dan Pendidikan Kimia
1. Dr. Retno Ariadi Lusiana, M.Si
2. Adi Darmawan, M.Si, Ph.D
3. Dr. Agustina LNA, M.Si
4. Dr. Choiril Azmiyawati, M.Si
5. Marcelinus Christwardana, M.T., Ph.D
6. Damar Nurwahyu Bima, M.Si
Santika Premiere Semarang, Jl. Pandanaran No.116-120, Pekunden, Kec. Semarang Tengah, Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50241
Damar Nurwahyu Bima, M.Si. (+6285647680725); Marcelinus Christwardana, M.T., Ph.D. (+6285647272844)
Organized by Diponegoro University